The Greek capital of Athens is a major city in the European Union.
- Its cultural heritage, climate and hospitality make it a preferred tourist destination.
- It offers a combination of metropolitan and mediterranean life styles – great restaurants, clubs, the beach in proximity…
- Being the primary hub to the Greek islands creates constant demand for short term overnight stays by foreign travellers
- Favorable minimum requirements for Golden Visa applications emerge as another driver of demand for real estate.
- Athens’ importance as a trading hub for Asia-European trade is well established and on the rise.
These factors lead to a reliable demand for high quality lodging!